Overview of the new file manager. Also see overview video
1. Upload files: Click to select and upload files from your computer.
2. Breadcrumbs: view current folder or a quick access to the parent folders.
3. Search: Search for any file within the folder you are currently folder you are viewing (highlighted #2).
4. New folder: Add a new folder, this will be added within the currently folder you are viewing (highlighted #2). This can not be moved later so if you added within the wrong folder, you can delete the folder and add a new folder when navigated (#2) to your correct folder.
5. Sort: You can sort within you current folder (#2) by:
- Name A to Z: Alphabetical
- Name Z to A: Reverse Alphabetical
- Newest: Newest uploaded/added
- Oldest: Oldest uploaded/added
6. View: You can toggle between Thumbnail or List view.
7. Delete mode: You can delete multiple files and/or folders.
Below: The same file manger can be access in a popup when editing a page in the Pages area.
Popup file manger. Has the additional functionality of the USE button (when adding an image to your page you are editing).