1. Click on Pages > Create new page in the menu bar.
2. Or you can click Create new page in the page above the list of current pages.
3. Click on one of your template page icons. If you don't know which template you want - see how to show template names for a similar page that already exists.
4. Fill in the Page name, which will:
- Show in the list of pages on the outer Pages page.
- Depending on your bespoke template, this can be used also as a title (H1) on the page and also if the page has a parent page with a thumbnail/teaser content, this can also display there too. If you are clear, please contact us.
5. Fill in the Page URL, this will show in the URL bar and identify your page e.g. www.yourdomian.com/your-page-url - Please note that each page has to have a unique Page URL.
6. Select the Parent page this will position where your page lives (which can also be change on the Pages outer page see here). By default it is at the top level.
7. Click Save Details button to save the page.
8. After adding content you require, click Finish editing button (Also see page locked option). You will then be taken to the Lock & Edit screen.
9. Click Put live button to put your page live now. Or skip this to do later when you are ready / happy with your new page.
10. Click Back to all pages.